Customers who successfully enrolled in new policy of Private Car Comprehensive Insurance through Target Insurance website (https://motor.6161.com.hk/en) from 1 December 2021 to 28 February 2022, you will enjoy up to 27% premium discount (Designated car model). Additional up to HK$100 supermarket voucher, (i) Get a HK$100 supermarket voucher for annual premium of HK$6,007 or above; or (ii) With annual premium of HK$6,006 or below, you can get a HK$50 supermarket voucher.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is valid from 1 December 2021 to 28 February 2022 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
- Customer must successfully enroll in Private Car Comprehensive Insurance underwritten by Target Insurance Company, Limited (“Target Insurance”) during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Customer”). Each policy of Eligible Customer can enjoy the following offers:
2.1 Enjoy up to 27% premium discount per policy for Private Car Comprehensive Insurance
(Designated car model); and
2.2 Enjoy up to HK$100 supermarket voucher reward for each policy of Private Car Comprehensive
Premium of each
Private Car Comprehensive Insurance Policy
(after premium discount of item 2.1 above)
HK$6,007 or above
HK$6,006 or below
- The above offers are applicable to new policy only and not applicable to policy reinstatement, change of coverage, termination of existing policies, and new/renewal policy sold through insurance intermediaries.
- To be eligible for the above offers, the new Private Car Comprehensive Insurance policy must be enrolled successfully through Target Insurance website (https://motor.6161.com.hk/en).
- After the Promotion Period, relevant supermarket voucher(s) will be sent to the Eligible Customer’s (policyholder’s) correspondence address provided upon enrolment by surface mail.The policy of Eligible Customer must still be valid and there is no outstanding premium before the reward is sent. Eligible Customer has to ensure the correspondence address provided is valid and correct. If Eligible Customer fails to provide a valid and correct correspondence address resulting in failure to enjoy the above offers, Target Insurance will not be responsible.
- The relevant supermarket vouchers will not be re-issued in case of loss or damage (including but not limited to any loss in transit after being mailed).
- The above offers are limited and will be provided on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- In case the reward(s) is out of stock, Target Insurance reserves the right to offer an alternative reward as replacement without prior notice. The relevant supermarket voucher(s) (or other reward replacements) cannot be exchanged for cash or other services, products and offers.
10.The use of relevant supermarket voucher(s) is subject to the terms and conditions set by the voucher
11. The relevant supermarket voucher(s) (or other reward replacements) that Eligible Customer received is
provided by individual supplier. Target Insurance is not the provider of products or services and the
offers details are provided by the relevant provider of products and services. Target Insurance makes
no representation or guarantee to the quality and availability of the products or services or information,
and shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services or
information. For any claim, complaint, or dispute arising out of, or in connection with, the said products,
services or benefits shall be resolved between Eligible Customers and the relevant provider.
12. Target Insurance reserves the right to suspend, change or terminate the above offers at any time and
amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. If there is any dispute,
Target Insurance reserves the right of final decision.
13. These terms and conditions are related to the above offers only and no reference has been made to
any coverage or content of the Private Car Comprehensive Insurance Policy or any other insurance
policies of Target Insurance. Customers are advised to read and understand the policy before
enrolling for the relevant insurance.
14. The English version shall prevail in case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.